Code of Ethics
- I am not a medical doctor, lawyer, or mental health specialist, and will not give any professional advice related to those fields.
- All sessions will be held in the strictest of confidence, unless there is a threat of the client harming him/herself or another.
- I will serve the best interest of my clients, conducting my professional services without causing or intending to cause harm.
- Clients are informed of the cost and length of each reading prior to the scheduled session; there are no hidden charges.
- I welcome all spiritual paths and backgrounds, regardless of culture, gender, race, or sexual preference.
- My goal is to teach each client tools for self- empowerment, spiritual growth and connectedness, so that they can implement them in their own life. The client is responsible for incorporating the holistic and spiritual suggestions provided, and for taking the steps to create the future they desire.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, otherwise the client will be charged the full session rate.
- I do my best to respond to all email communication within 24 hours.
- I reserve the right to refuse or suspend continued sessions.
- If the client must cancel a package prior to its fulfillment, completed sessions will be charged at $150 per hour rather than the package deal price, and the client will be refunded the difference. For example, if a 6 session package is purchased for $550, but only 3 sessions are used, the client will be refunded $100.