Explore the South of France!
September 16 - September 23
This September! Explore the South of France!
The Mary Magdalene Experience in France! I am ecstatic to announce that from September 16-23, 2019, I will be accompanying a special group to France to experience their own unique and individual spiritual journey.
The spiritual focus…
– To feel, sense, and become a part of the rich history of the country
– To gain insight and expand on historical intuition by tapping into the energy of thousand-year-old basilicas and abbeys
– To meditate, with singing bowls and a clear mind, in these ancient sites
– To connect with the Magdalene energy
The historical focus…
– To discover Mary Magdalene – her story, her history in France from start to finish
– To gain insight into the “black virgins” traditions as well as visit Zacchaeus’ grave
– To visit famous sites of pilgrimage in the Southwest
The gastronomical focus…
– To indulge in the most succulent dishes on the planet
– To indulge in the gastronomical delights at Chamalière’s Hôtel Radio and explore Burgundy wines in the beautiful French countryside near Vézelay.
– To enjoy!!
For more information on the trip, including itinerary details, click here.
The cost if paid in full is $3240 for a shared (twin) room and $3585 for a single room. Shared rooms are double occupancy. Tour cost does not include airfare.
Ready to join us? Just follow these steps to register and sign up for an adventure of a lifetime!
1. Please view the itinerary and event details here.
2. Once you have registered your information, contact Jess (email@example.com) to set up your preferred payment plan for a single or double occupancy room.
3. You will be redirected back to the Terralto site for further instructions.