These classic words of wisdom bear truth when it comes to how we use our voices for the betterment of society, to speak to heal, to encourage with love and kindness. But we need to keep the “thinking” piece in check. What we often do not realize, consider or remember is that our exchanges take place before we even open our mouths. We actually communicate from our thoughts first. What I’m saying is that whatever we are thinking – spoken or not – is communicated.
We have learned that because we are only thinking something it has no impact as long as we don’t verbalize it. But what happens in our minds, first, is that we are still judging on some level. To the point that when and if we come into contact with the people we have judged, they can feel or sense this without our saying a word. And we tend to feel uncomfortable too!
How can we stop doing this? Here are a few tips:
1. Clear the mind. Be aware of your thoughts for they are ultimately what you project. Throughout the day take deep breaths and release past/future regrets or concerns. Focus on your breathing big, deep, cleansing breaths all the way down to your abdomen.
2. Control, Alt, Delete negative thoughts. Observe the thoughts and let them go.
3. Ask to see this person/this situation differently, particularly if it is bringing you sadness. Look for a new perspective, a positive one.
4. Look for the light, not the surface value, in all whom you meet. This is what we might call “spiritual vision.” Everyone is connected in Light. See that, and you will be at peace.
When we change our minds, we change our lives. It starts with us. How cool is that?
Go in peace, love and loving thoughts,Jess
IN THIS MEDITATION, YOU WILL:
learn how to apply color and affirmations to clear your chakras
tap into the energy of auditory healing
deepen your understanding of how you feel when your chakras are aligned
set the intention to acknowledge and manifest your True Nature (Love)
* By signing up to download this singing bowl session, you will be added to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.