The benefits of opening up and tapping into the Third Eye, also known anatomically as the pineal gland, are numerous. To name a few:
- Increased perception and omnipresence (heightened awareness).
- Clarity of potential outcomes.
- Heightened inner vision (discerning Truth) and a new perspective on life/people/situations.
- Experiential adventures to different realms and realities (astral travel).
- Seeing into the past, the future, and the subconscious (dreams).
- The ability to begin to step away from triggers or stimuli and observe from a place of loving detachment.
This does not mean that without the awakened third eye, we cannot see; it’s just that when it is activated, we see differently, with more clarity. We look at the world, and instead of feeling discouraged or helpless, we sense the bigger picture and are able to utter, “Ah… so that’s why this is happening as it is.” The third eye, in a gist, allows us to visualize what one might call an aspect of eternity = all things are as they are meant to be. No judgment, just observation.
In this newsletter, we will focus on:
1. Different tools to help open up the third eye
2. How you will know when it is opening
3. Walking through
This third eye training is a precursor to my extended talk on March 23 at
1. Here are some tools and things you can incorporate to help activate the third eye:
- Eat “indigo” – blueberries, blackberries, eggplant, raisins
- Use essential oils on the third eye in between the eyebrows or temples including lavender, frankincense, angelica, juniper, clary sage to name a few (always use with a carrier oil).
- Drink high pH water
- Foods and liquids that are high-alkaline help decalcify the
pineal gland. Fluoride is the primary cause of calcification and much of our drinkingand even bottled water now contains it.
- Wear or hold amethyst or azurite crystals.
- Meditate regularly, focusing solely on breathing and the area
between youreyebrows. If at all possible, close your eyes facing a strong lightsource.
- Yoga: Dolphin’s pose, head-to-knee pose, child’s pose.
2. So how will you know when it is activated? Signs to “look for” (no pun intended):
- Seeing more colors with your eyes closed
- Dreaming more vividly; lucid dreams
- A throbbing or heat in between the eyebrows (physically)
- During deep meditation, an ability to travel through
3. Meditation to open up the third eye:
Though I am attaching an audio file to guide you through, here are the DIY steps:
- Find a quiet spot to sit or lie down. Make sure there is a bright light or light source near you.
- Begin by focusing on your breathing, following the flow of air from your nostrils all the way to the base of your spine, opening up the core of your body and your diaphragm.
- Follow the shape of your breath and the rhythmic movement of your body.
- As you inhale, breathe in “light” and “calm” and as you exhale, relax your muscles, let go all thoughts.
- Begin focusing on the area in between your eyebrows, breathing now in and out of that space (your third eye).
- Observe as the light becomes brighter or as the colors grow more intense.
- Continue following this pattern of observation.
- Think about a time, a place,
a spaceof great calm and serenity.
- If you are able, continue focusing on “being” in this space.
- When you are ready, take one nice, big, deep breath in and release. Wiggle fingers and toes, and very slowly open your eyes.
Most importantly, be gentle with yourself. The third eye awakening takes time and training. If you practice this consistently, you will literally “see” a change. Want to further expand your Third Eye knowledge? Check out my YouTube video “Awakening the Third Eye Leading to Vision.”
Sending much love to all