Now’s the Time to Rest! And Clear…
“Now’s a time for sweet rest, my child. The world is at a standstill, though most humans do not realize this. They are, instead, resisting. And this is only making the situation worse.” This was Mother Mary, who has been popping in lately with her sweet, gentle voice of compassion and wisdom.
I then see a comical image of my husband and me riding bicycles 11 miles against the wind on a vacation in Pensacola… when I was 7 months pregnant. That was rough. Apparently, this is us, the collective, metaphorically riding our bikes full force, still trying to control our surroundings, pushing entirely against the wind in utter agony. No pain, no gain! Well… Mother Mary thinks differently. And I’m starting to agree.
We are resisting when we could be taking it easy.
Why is this happening??
Energetically and globally, we are releasing an entire era of domination and intense structure. Thousands of years of it. Two thousand or more to be exact.
We are stepping into “the feminine,” the number 2, the 2000s, letting go of what used to feel stable. William (my guide) explained this years ago, when I was still teaching ESL and, ironically, “resisting” my own spiritual teaching path.
He said, and this is so numerologically interesting:
“The ‘1’ (the first millennium) is about masculine power, initiation, and making things happen, like a driving force, the root chakra, and a lot of focus on the material. Whereas ‘2’ (the 2nd millennium) is all about collaboration, the water, the sacral chakra, the emotion, and intuition.” I reflected on the timing in how women started speaking out at the end of the 19th century, exploding in the 1960s where it got pretty intense. Mere coincidence? I don’t think so. We were prepping for this shift.
The Mother Mary Energetic & Spiritual Prescription for all humans:
Quit trying to control. Don’t judge people who seem angry (including yourself). Take care of yourself first.
DO these things as consistently as possible:
- Relax. Listen to your body, especially during this shift. When you’re tired, rest. Stop!
- Breathe. When the thoughts start to swirl, close your eyes and breathe in calm and peace, let go of fear. Read this article and watch my YouTube video on breathing.
- Ground. Connect your human-self roots to the core of the earth. Check out this informative video on grounding.
And my personal favorite for healers and seekers who often pick up the energies of the currently unsteady collective conscious:
- TAKE RITUAL BATHS/SHOWERS to cleanse and bring clarity.
With the rapid shifting comes quite a bit of “fire” energy, the phoenix. If society were an Ayurvedic dosha, we’d be pitta right now. Quick to react, impatient and testy. Best way to balance this? Water, of course!
- Lavender Epsom or sea salts (if showering, rub on back of the neck, lower back, feet, and hands)
- Rose petals or rose essence (Mother Mary energy)
- Eucalyptus essential oil to open the respiratory system (energetically: throat chakra for clear communication)
- Ground and practice intention setting through the breath. 3 times: Breathe in, “Peace, calm, prosperity” and breathe out, “Fear, doubt, lack” into the water.
- When ready, drain the water and thank Mother Earth for taking those energies/thoughts and transmuting them into “energetic fertilizer.”
Remember: When you are a clear vessel consistently, you can better bring a positive light to the world. It’s infectious in a positive way. And the world needs more of it right now.
Other Related Articles by Jessica:
Ahlara’s Mind, Body, Spirit Expo
Saturday, January 22, 12:00 noon-4:00 pm
Jess’ offering: Soul Purpose, Guidance, and 2022 Clarity Readings
20 mins for $44
Contact Ahlara directly to receive your guidance: 704-662-0946
Third Eye Awakening: Wisdom Seekers Workshop
February 12-13, 2022
Ahlara International & Offered Online
There are only a few seats left!